Monday, December 23, 2013

Word For The Year

Oh Christmas....

I really need to breathe.  I'm so stressed about, well, EVERTYHING.

Food, presents, packages that I still haven't sent.

What to do with my kids while they're out of school.  Wishing I could be there with them and yet grateful I have work to go to to get away.

Not a good way to be.

I wonder what they will remember, and I hope it's the good stuff.  Not me and my negative, snarky, impatient self.

Sheesh - somebody needs a smile!

I've been pondering my word for the year.

I think it will be 'Breathe'.

I need to enjoy more moments.  The little snap shots of life in my mind.

A hug from J, because they're pretty rare these days.

Looking deep into T's eyes.  I mean really, really deep.  He's pretty awesome in there.

Lu's hug and kiss at bedtime.  Holding on tight to my neck and not wanting to let me go.

Hub.  I need his strength and he's always there.

Breathing is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment