Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Looking Ahead...Letters To My Children

I saw something this morning that I instantly knew I had to do.

I made my kids their own email accounts.

They know nothing about this.

That is perfect.

I thought this was awesome for so many reasons.

Now they have a cool email they can inherit when the time is right. It's not going to have to be 45 digits long and lame because all of the good names are already used up.

Also, I can email them things now, that they can read later.  Later being whenever I decide to give them access to their account.

I can email them words of wisdom from me because I am so wise and I have life all figured out.

Did you catch that bit of lunacy?  I'm laughing so hard at that one I think I just snorted.

I can email them stories about themselves that are funny, exciting, or that make me cry.  Because I do that.

I can email them simple reminders that I am their mother and I love them.

I really hope this counts as family history, because I am failing miserably at that and I really feel like I shouldn't be.

Looking ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment