Monday, February 4, 2013

Disclaimer

This blog is really meant to be a place for me to express my feelings.  A place to dump the random ramblings that happen in my head.

I'm a wife and mother, and I often find myself wishing both came with an instruction manual.  I guess they do, in the way of scriptures.  I believe in living a life of quiet goodness.

I work.  A lot.  Outside my home and inside as well. I'm lucky because I really like what I do on both fronts.  I dearly love my husband and kids.  A lot.  It's crushing sometimes how much.  I feel an increasing urgency to be a better mother and I struggle with the time I am away from them.  I also enjoy using my craft.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I seriously doubt anyone but me and maybe my posterity will ever read this, but on the off chance that you'd like more info, please click here.

I believe ultimately that we are here to learn and become better.  And in the process we're supposed to help each other out.  I believe that when bad things happen to us, we can usually find something to be grateful for and some happy thought to help us get through it.

That being said, I'm about as far from perfect as one can be, but I'm trying each day to be a little better than the day before.  For myself, for my family, and I'm doing what I can to keep my sanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment